Thank You Chief Truby

Naylea Ayala, Guest Contributor

Dear Chief,

There are so many people we meet and yet, there are very few that we consider family. This year as a freshman has been absolutely crazy! You have been so helpful to me this school year. I’m glad that you came to our school to not only better yourself but to better the lives of people. If there is one thing I learned from you is to not be someone sour but one who enjoys life. To be the light is to be a sun for others and you have made me grow and your jokes are so funny. This school is not the best but we have a lot of love to show to people who are willing to just listen to us. This is your first year but there will be 3 more years until I graduate and I hope I can grow so much more with you. I hope you like my sister’s hard work and dedication she puts in the program. Sometimes we bump heads but we work as a really good team and maybe one year I can dedicate myself to helping out the program. I loved being in the Blood Drive and helping out with you guys and I had a lot of fun with my companions at school. I met a lot of people this year and I had a good laugh plus making people smile is what I do. I hope your daughter is successful and I believe that she is going to make it to becoming a professional basketball player. I hope your wife makes things like wings or a delicious meal other than eating only plants. I hope that she is a good wife to you and a wonderful mother to your children. I wish the best for your son and that you grow a bond much stronger than yesterday and a stronger one the next. Thank you very much and I hope you have a very nice summer so that you can enjoy it. Not only that but I wish the best for your college classes. Thank you, Chief and I am glad you are here in my life.

Sincerely,

Naylea Ayala